About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, April 11, 2011

It is official....I am going back to school again...But not for what you would think!

No. I am not taking a real estate or marketing or business class. Believe it or not. LOL! This time I am going to be getting my Health Coach Certification. Yes. That's right. Me - a health coach!! I have enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition's  online Health Coach Certification program. The program starts in mid-May and lasts 10 months. And, when I am done I will be a Health Coach.Woo Hoo!! I am feeling that this will be the next step in my journey. I also plan to get a Personal Training Certification, as well. I think I may just be on my way to a new career. Not, that I don't like real estate and teaching. I just feel like I want to combine my love of helping people, teaching, fitness and food, gardening, with a little mind/body work thrown in for good measure in this new turn in my life. I am going to be living life as if... as if I am already there. I think being in a program with many like minded people who are all interested in health will propel me to my goal. BELIEVE! I must believe. We must all believe we have what we want even before we have it physically in our lives. Soon I will be starting a new blog too - more about the principles I have learned along the way and will learn in my certification programs about health and fitness, mind/body and spirit. Oh boy! Things are going to get exciting now! The next step in my journey begins....and I am excited!

No comments: