About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's our responsibility to find a new way to respond to those who consistently react to things in an irrational or unhealthy manner. You are not here to change them. Your job is to change your response to them. This shift in perspective can truly change your life. You don’t ever have to be bothered by that person’s consistent reactions to life again, you just let them be them. ~ Healing w/ the Masters

No comments: