About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Completely forgot about my blog for a week....

I can't believe I have been so inattentive - and for no particular reason. I guess once I didn't have it on my to-do list every single day for a year - I just forgot about it. LOL! But, I am now making a promise to myself and to my readers. I promise that for the rest of 2011 I will post at least three times a week  - maybe more. Hopefully, I will have really exciting, insightful, motivating, interesting, pertinent, etc. topics and news to post. I know I will!  I have been a little off of my routine lately with both what I eat and how much I move (notice I didn't use the words diet or exercise). I have to sadly admit that I gave up on the 21 day detox before the 21 days were up. I had high hopes of videoing my experience, but had issues with completing that task. I bought a camcorder and then I got it home and the darn thing didn't work -so I took it back. And, now I am at square one researching which pocket camcorder/camera is the best one out there. Any suggestions? I want one that can take both video and stills and that is a pocket size. The videos will be flowing once I buy my new camcorder/camera!!

No comments: