About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gardening

Today I dug in my garden with my Makayla -  we planted part seedlings and part seeds. She is the best little helper!I am so excited! I planted tomato, eggplant, broccoli, cucumber, lettuce and spinach plants. And, I planted onion, Swiss chard, cabbage, carrot, asparagus, jalapeno peppers, red peppers, green chili peppers, corn, and onion seeds. I still need to plant my watermelon, cantaloupe, zucchini, and summer squash seeds tomorrow. But, the garden is really looking good. I fertilized all my seedlings and seeds with Quantum Growth - you can get it at groOrganic.com. It was such a beautiful day - I was in a state of joy while I was planting and digging in the garden. It is so grounding and digging in the dirt. Life is Bliss!

No comments: