About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family Reunion Convention

Tomorrow I am going to the Keller Williams Family Reunion -four days of real estate training and fun with 10,000 other Keller Williams agents. Should be lots of fun and very informative and inspiring! I am excited - not sure what there will be to eat - I'm sure it will be good though! Four long days of fun - I have to leave my house at 6 a.m. tomorrow and probably won't be home until 11 p.m. I better get to bed soon so I can get up and hit it!

No comments: