About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Biggest Loser Family Challenge Again

hahahahaha! That is correct. The family is doing another challenge like the one last year with weekly weigh-ins. This time we are going to do it for 12 weeks and I am going to rock and win this time. We just weighed in - there are five of us doing it this time - $250 at stake, plus weekly prizes of gift cards to the biggest weekly loser. I think to do this I will have to give up one of my favorite things for 12 weeks - wine. I know you have heard that before - this time I will do it for sure - I think that is the only way I can win. So, we shall see.

No comments: