About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Birthday Celebration Ever

More celebrating my turning fifty!! Last night my husband surprised me with a Limo ride to Hollywood with eight of our friends. I had no idea - I was completely floored when I went outside and saw the limo in the street and then when I got in the car there were my friends. It was a fabulous night with dinner at Angelini Osteria and a fun ride in the limo with the wine flowing thanks to my friend's John and Kimiko, who have a vineyard - John Alan Winery. Again, I am feeling so blessed and grateful for all I have in my life. On Friday I celebrated with several of my closest girlfriends at Morton's - another fabulous restaurant. I almost forgot that my blog is about losing weight and here all I am talking about is food and wine. LOL! Well, I just had to celebrate fifty with some of my favorite foods and people! I do think there may be a little more celebration next weekend when my step-daughter Stacy comes to town. Well, you only turn fifty once, right?

No comments: