About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness....

People with a strong sense of gratitude, love and appreciation don't necessarily have more than others; they simply recognize and see more beauty in their lives. Many studies suggest that people who count their blessings are generally happier and healthier than people who don't. If you ever feel as if anything in your life isn't "enough", try practicing an attitude of thankfulness. You might realize how good you have it after all.

And, I do know how good I have it and I am so grateful everyday for everyone I love in my life and all that I have!

I am thankful for my body that can move and exercise, and that my mind can learn and grow.
I am thankful for my awesome husband, Steve, and his unconditional love.
I am thankful for all amazing my stepdaughters and grandchildren.
I am thankful for my brother, and all of my family.
I am thankful for my always loving Cleopatra and Sam in my life.
I am thankful for my lovely home.
I am thankful for my beautiful yard and garden.
I am thankful to have all of my wonderful friends in my life.
I am thankful for all that I have learned on this journey and all that I still have to learn and beyond.
I am thankful for the love of my fabulous parents. I wish they were still here on this earth, but I know they are watching over me.
And, I could go on and on and on and on and on.....

I am truly blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

No comments: