About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Posting from paradise

I am having a very relaxing time. Yesterday we were supposed to go on a helicopter ride around the island to see the volcano and the waterfalls from the air, but our trip was cancelled due to weather - it was cloudy and a little rainy yesterday. So, we rescheduled for Tuesday - hoping for super sunny skies that day. Today it is a little windy, but sunny and beautiful - it truly is paradise here. We laid out at the pool today and took it easy after a night of Kareoke last night - where I learned I really, really, really can't sing. LOL! No really I can't at all - it was border line embarrasing. hahaha! Next we are going to catch the sunset and eat some dinner. No formal exercise here - I'm taking a break while I'm here. We did walk probably a couple of miles yesterday - we went to check out the Hilton Hotel down the way on foot! It is really cool - like a mini Disneyland with a monorail and a boat that takes you around the huge grounds.

No comments: