About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Loving the Rain

Today is a very rainy day in California - so I didn't go to boot camp with Marc - not sure if he even had it because it is really pouring here. Having a wonderful time with Stacy and Makayla hanging out - dinner later with the rest of the kids for my birthday and Monica's birthday too. Should be fun! Trying to practice mindful eating - had a healthy breakfast. But, now faced with clam dip - practicing tasting it and only having a few bits - so far so good. Later the menu includes roasted chicken, peas and famous Mormon Potatoes, and salad. The plan is to load up on the salad and chicken and have a small portion of potatoes. So, let's see how this mindful eating works today. I plan to enjoy for sure!

No comments: