About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swimming with Dolphins

Today was fabulous - I got to meet, pet (yes pet like a puppy), feed and swim with some dolphins today. It was awesome! This is something I have wanted to do for many years and is on my list of 101 things that I wanted to manifest in my life. So, it was super meaningful for me - thanks Steve! They are so gentle, yet strong. I have a couple of photos of me with one of the dolphins that I will post when I get home - forgot the connection cable to upload them.  It was an extraodinary experience!! I loved it.  We didn't end up going on the helicopter ride though - next visit to Hawaii - I think we will be back. Yesterday we drove to Hilo on the other side of the island and walked through a spectacular Botanical Garden that was right on the ocean in a very impressive cove - the walk was like going on a hike - the path was soooooo steep. It brought back memories of hiking in Utah!! LOL! We met some really nice ladies from Canada one night  that said some things that really made me think that I am so lucky to have Steve in my life and that we really do have a special relationship - I can't believe I am writing this here, but it really needs to be said. This trip has reconnected us in a way - this place really is magical. Now I have to get ready for our last evening here and a sunset cruise on a Catamaran - should be cool!!!

No comments: