About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Power of Joy

I had a fabulous Meditation tonight with my friend's Alysia, Janice (my pilates instructor) and Birkan, an awesome person and intuitive medium and Angel Therapy Practitioner® - led by Alysia. I drew the card The Power of Joy. Hmmmmm...I think the Universe is trying to affirm what I recently realized - To find the desired outcome follow the path of joy. That sounds really good to me about now - staying positive and filled with faith I can manifest all my desires into reality. Well, I probably need to lay off the See's candy too, don't you think? LOL! Also, during the meditation Birkan commented that we should not focus so much on how we will achieve something, but that we should have patience and perseverance, not limiting our creativity. This is a theme that seems to keep coming up for me in many ways - not to worry so much about the how, but to just keep on the path. Another thing that came to me during the meditation is that I will need to love myself more and be kinder to myself. Recently evidenced by how hard I have been on myself for eating some candy, pasta, sushi, and cheesecake. Love, love, love....love myself and love the world. That is what I am going to do from now on!

No comments: