About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Las Vegas here I come....again

We are leaving to spend a few days in Las Vegas at the Bellagio. I am looking forward to going, but I know I probably won't get in any exercise. But, that is okay with me. I am going to work out tomorrow morning before we go - the first time since November 18th - uh oh that is two weeks. That's okay - I just took a little break. LOL! I'll be back to my schedule next week when we return home - hopefully a little richer! Woo Hoo! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: