About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

3.2 miles yesterday and 1.2 today

That's right, I walk/jogged three miles yesterday with my husband, Steve, and Cleo, by wonderful doggie - not sure how much they liked it. LOL!  Actually Cleo liked it a lot - lots of things to smell and see, if you know what I mean. I think Steve got an idea of what I did at the Biggest Loser Resort when I told him the hikes were twice as long and then five more hours of exercise. I could see him sort of cringe! Today I did the short route with just the pup. I plan to alternate lengths to build up to my goals. I plan to sign up for a 5K and a 10K with my friend Sue - soon we will know which ones. Other than that I have spent almost the entire day cleaning and organizing my office to get a head start on a great year in Real Estate next year. That has been a lot of mental exercise. LOL! No really - I am not the best organizer - right now I haveeverything out of all my cabinets and bookshelves and only a small portion put back. Argh! I will finish it up tomorrow, after my 2.2 mile walk in the morning. Then we are off to San Diego for the Charger game on Sunday. Woo Hoo!

No comments: