About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Juice Fast - day two

I made it through one day of the juice fast so far. It was okay. I was hungry and tired and felt just yucky is the best way to describe it. But, from what I have read that is what happens when your body releases all the toxins and crap that you have put in it over the years. So, I am actually surprised I don't feel a lot worse considering what I have done to my body over the years. I will make it through today and hopefully when I get my juicer and can juice my own drinks I will be revived and able to do the fast for at least a day or two more. No promises though. From all I have read they say it is good to work up to a long juice fast, but they also say you should do it during a time when you don't have much going on. So, this week is the perfect time for me since I am just sort of organizing around my house and office. Okay, now it is 9 p.m. and I made it through today - but not without feeling not so good, and being very cold. And, I even went to an after Christmas Party and didn't partake of any of the goodies. Tomorrow I am getting a massage to help release more toxins. That should be good!!!!

No comments: