About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Juice Fast Cleanse day four

I am in to the final hours of day four of the juice fast. It isn't quite as bad as it might seem. I really don't want food - some of it actually smells and sounds awful. I guess that is a step in the right direction since most of the food that smells and sounds bad is food that probably shouldn't be consumed by any human.LOL! Nachos at the movie theater! Icky!!! Tomorrow will be the last day of the fast though - five days is enough. I figure I will be bringing out 2010 in a healthy cleansed state. So, 2011 can be fabulous. Another plus will be not having a hangover on New Years day - which I can't even remember the last time I didn't have at least a little hangover on January 1st! More tomorrow.

No comments: