About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 361....only four more to go for 2010

Today is the 361rd day of 2010 and the 361rd day of my journey. It has been a doozey, hasn't it? I can say I have learned a lot. I have been reviewing my posts so I can reflect on them on New Years Day. But, the big news today is that I have decided to do a juice fast cleanse starting this morning. I have ordered a juicer that should arrive via UPS tomorrow. Cleo and I are always so excited when the doorbell rings during the day because it is usually UPS. Hahahaha...no really it is!!! :) I was going to wait until the new year to do the juice cleanse, but decided yesterday - why wait....Do it now! So, I researched juicers and ended up buying the Omega VERT- HD. And, then I went to Whole Foods to buy all my organic vegetables and fruits (Unfortunately, my garden doesn't have too much it it right now.) and some Evolution juice to get my through today until my juicer arrives tomorrow. So, I will share how the juice fast goes. I would like to do it for 7-10 days - one of the reasons I decided to start now. Because come January 3rd I am going to be really working hard to get more real estate business, which means less time for personal things, and more hours working for this girl! Time for my next glass of juice. More later.

No comments: