About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Practicing the Power of Joy to win

I am here in Las Vegas practicing the power of joy and positive thought to see if I can win big. I won some last night, but tonight I am really going to push the limits with my positivity to win! I know some my doubt, but we shall see what happens. I can see myself jumping for joy when I hit it big. And, I see a number with a lot of digets and zeros! Hahahahaha...no really! :) On the food front - this is a tough place to keep on track food wise, but did a lot of walking today. I'll let you know how my positive thinking and vibe work works out tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: