About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out of commission

I didn't workout this morning or yesterday because some how I hurt my lower back over the weekend - could have been all the driving, or the hard seats and the Charger game or maybe a combo of that and tight hamstrings from my walks up the hill last week combined with inactivity sitting and driving. I am feeling some better now - but yikkeess not a good feeling! I am hoping to be back to normal by Thursday - back to doing my 1-3 miles a day, plus workouts. And, now I still have to get a tree, decorate and go shopping for Christmas - so I better feel better real soon!  Reiki! And, positive thoughts for me.

No comments: