About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, October 18, 2010

I said I would be back, but I am not quite ready.....or at least I thought

All the talk about hitting the wall, stressing myself out and a block, and I have now really hit the wall big time. I am feeling really out of it and very unmotivated. I am trying to get myself out of it. I am trying. I am just laying low for a few days. At this point I am crawling in my journey, but I have not given up. I will not give up. I am just like a snail now....a very, very slow snail! I have to admitt that I missed my boot camp this morning and my Pilates session this afternoon and I even had some wine this weekend. Tomorrow though this snail is going to begin to crawl a little faster on this Marathon race. Yes. She is! Tomorrow is a new day and a day for me to get back on track. Yes. I have to remember all the encouraging and postive things I have learned in my journey and put them into action. This is really, really odd and  wierd, but just writing this I am feeling better all ready. I haven't really posted since last Wednesday - almost five days ago. I am realizing that writing this and expressing myself really helps me in keeping on my path and I need to remember that when I feel out of it and I just want to hide. Just like Nike says sometimes you have to "Just do it!" WOW! That was pretty easy - a little positive self talk and I am slithering along a little faster. I am thinking a good nights rest and tomorrow will be a beautiful day! I hope!

No comments: