About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

intenSati

Today we did a workout called intenSati that targets the mind and the body incoporating marshall arts, yoga and postive affirmations - right up my alley- with one of the main principles being Integrity. As you know I am still working on that integrity to self piece that I am sometimes missing in my life - this class seemed to target just that!! Totally cool! I loved the class. Here is a description of the class from the website  http://www.satilife.com/ - "IntenSati is a revolutionary high-energy cardio workout created by Patricia Moreno, author of The intenSati Method, 7 Principles to Thinner Peace. This method of training is based on the teachings of mindfulness, positive psychology and the law of attraction. The practice radically combined aerobics, martial arts and endurance principles with positive affirmations. The result is an unprecedented practice which is empowering physically and mentally." Then a kicboxing class and another circuit class. Then some lunch and a massage. Dinner and a farewell video - pretty cool! I am doing some funny things in the video -  I hate to admit it! LOL! Anyway, I am excited to weigh in tomorrow at 8 a.m. We shall see. I have worked my butt off this week, so the number should be one that I am expecting.  I hope!

No comments: