About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

So you think you can dance

Tonight I went to the 100 Celebration for Community Hospital of San Bernardino - I used to work there in the late 1990's. Seems so long ago! It was a really cool night - and I got to see a lot of old friends, which was awesome. The honored many who have helped the hospital through out the years including a 100 year old man, and Sammy Davis Jr. - his daughter was there to accept for him. Then the program included dance routines - very cool. I sure to miss my dancing lessons! One of the dancers was Bengi who won on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance - pretty cool! Great evening for a great hopital. Hats off to all my friends who put on the show! I think I may just have to go back to dancing lessons!

No comments: