About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still struggling emotionally speaking....

Yesterday I went to my workout with my trainer, Marc and it was awesome - lots of boxing! Today I went to they gym on my own and did 45 minutes of cardio - skipped boot camp because of the pouring rain. I ate well yesterday and today too, but I am just not feeling that great - not that I am sick. I am just feeling down - maybe because the big 50 is looming. I'm not sure. Or.....I just  don't know what it is, but I am just in a funk. I don't even know if funk is the right word. Again, I am just tired of the same old thing exercise, eat right, do this do that....blah...blah...blah!. And, I am not that excited about anythhing - even my upcoming trip to Hawaii. What is wrong with me? I'm thinking it is just the looming birthday with a certain number. I don't know. I can just get some rest tonight and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: