About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boxing and Blissful

Today I did boxing in my workout. Oh boy was that hard!! I was dripping with sweat. But, it sure did get out my aggressions. Poor Marc!! Anyway, it was a great workout. And, I felt GREAT when I was done!

Today I decided I want to be feeling good all the time. So, I am going to do things that make me feel good. I'm going make ME feel good all the time – or as much as possible. I know that gardening makes me feel good. I know that working out makes me feel good. And, of course getting a massage or any other relaxing treatment makes me feel good. What else makes me feel good? Actually, after I am done teaching my class I always feel totally invigorated. I love it. Petting Cleo makes me feel good. Spending quality together time with Steve makes me feel good. Reading a good book makes me feel good. Seeing my friends makes me feel good...and, and, and, you get the idea. I've been listening to a CD that talks about how when we feel good we are most likely moving closer to our dreams, goals and desires. So, that is my mission now....feeling good. You know the difference between feeling good and feeling bad. That is pretty obvious. But, I want to have that joyous, blissful, peaceful, euphoric good feeling instead of that so-so, mediocre, average, mundane, routine feeling. So, here’s to working on feeling exhilarated all the time!!! Hmmmm... How about you? What makes you feel good?

No comments: