About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cranking up the Tunes

Music seems to be the key to me exercising harder. Today I cranked up the tunes while I did cardio at the gym. I think I may have been singing out loud. LOL! Boy, was that a workout. And, I stuck to my eating plan. Woo Hoo!!! It looks like I will be pretty close to my 4000 calorie burn, but I won’t know until the morning. This journey seems so long - and like I have had no progress for awhile. But, I KNOW it is going to happen. I feel that my weight release is going to kick into high gear in the next five weeks. And, then in five weeks I go to the Biggest Loser Resort. Oh boy!!! That should be interesting. I am excited to go and release some major pounds that week. Until then I will FOCUS on my goal – FOCUS on the prize – a fit healthy me!

No comments: