About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Golf, Golf, Golf

I wish I could say I played golf today, but I didn't. I worked all day helping with the Community Hospital of San Bernardino Foundation Centennial Golf Classic. I didn't have time to work out today. But, carrying boxes and lifting things is a workout, right? Well, I guess I could have made time to workout, but I chose to get a massage instead. And, it was great!!! Sometimes a girl just needs a little R & R. Tomorrow is Easter – that may be a little challenging on the food intake side of things. Also, tomorrow we weigh in for our family challenge – before we eat, of course!!! Tonight I’m going to have some salmon, brown rice, asparagus, beets and broccoli (both from my garden) – should be yummy.

No comments: