About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jumping and Boxing

Today I jumped on a rebounder trampoline and boxed. Yes, boxed. Hitting my trainer. Well, not really hitting him - hitting the hand pads. LOL! Boy, what a workout! Who would think jumping up and down on this little round trampoline would be so tiring. It is supposed to be good for your lymph system too - releasing toxins. So, I am thinking I released a lot of toxins today with my rebounding and the massage I had this afternoon. I know I'm spoiled. Well not really. I am working tomorrow and Sunday. Well,not really working - helping out my friends and family. I am helping my friend Karen (gro-Organic), at the Earth Day at The South Coast Plaza's 21st Annual Southern California Spring Garden Show tomorrow and then on Sunday I am helping my brother at the LA Times Book Festival. So, it should be a fun weekend filled with two of my favorite things - gardening and books. Oh, I mean three - I'll be at South Coast Plaza so I will probably have to shop too!!! Anyway, I think I'm going to get a rebounder for home use. Sounds like a plan.

No comments: