About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day Off

Today I took the day off from working out. I sort of feel guilty, but I know I need to rest. I had a massage this morning that was wonderful and then went to dinner and a movie. So, all in all a very relaxing day. Now I am fighting with iTunes to download some workout music for my iPod because I want that added push. Okay. I finally downloaded all the music. What a task!! Anyway, I am set to workout hard now.

No comments: