About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Definitely addicted to this monitor thing

I am definitely addicted to this monitor thing. Okay - 483 calories burned this morning when I went to the gym and did cardio - WOW!!! I think the new music on my iPod helped too. I’m going to try to get a good nights sleep tonight – please please please! Anyway, I need to start to get more creative in my posts. I’m sure you are getting tired of hearing about my new addiction. LOL. It really is eye opening. The key will be what the scale says on Monday and how well I track the food I eat. I’m going to go read a little before I go to sleep tonight. Night all! I know it is early, but I think burning those 483 calories wore me out. LOL! I’m sort of not kidding.

No comments: