About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hungry

For some reason today I am really, really hungry today. I'm trying very hard not to eat something bad. Oh dear!! I might have to go take a walk around the block or something. I had a healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner already, but.....oh I guess it is just one of those days. Any ideas for a tasty very healthy low-cal snack are welcome. Tomorrow is another workout bright and early. Then off to a meeting, prepping for my class while I babysit, and then teaching tomorrow night. I am tired just thinking about it. I'm going to get to bed early tonight. I am noticing on my GoWearFit monitor that many nights I only get 6.5 hours of sleep - not enough. Oh duh! Perhaps that is why I am hungry. Okay, early to bed it is.

On Saturday, I am going to give a review of the first four months of my journey. I can't believe it - four MONTHS!

No comments: