About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Only 18 days until I go back to the Biggest Loser Resort

Oh dear! And, of course, I am in a spot. A spot of fear - I think. I'm not sure but today, yesterday and Sunday I was just not into trying to be Mindful. After all that talk about being Mindful! Maybe I am rebelling - or sabotaging myself again. I don't know what it is. It is probably because I thought I'd be further along. I just feel like I keep taking one step forward and 1.1 steps back – like I’m just not making any progress at all. I don't know. I went to Pilates yesterday, and worked out and went to my dance lesson today, but I'm just not in to it now. I even took of my gofitwear band yesterday and haven't put it back on. Maybe I just need a little break. But, I am worried about getting my butt kicked at the Biggest Loser Resort. Well, maybe I picked the perfect time to go back - when I am tired and ready to just quit. Please don’t judge me for my setback. But, if anyone has any words of wisdom at all – I would gladly love to hear them. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Maybe there is some weird astrological thing going on again. Who knows – YEAH – hopefully that is it!

No comments: