About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, July 19, 2010

‎"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is only way to dissolve that link and break free." -- Catherine Ponder


I thought this quote was appropriate for me since I am learning to work through my emotions.

The animal healing class was wonderful. I learned have an even greater connection to animals that I did before. And, those of you that know me know I am a real animal lover. I think I will really be able to use that I learned my make my pets happier and help other pets and animals. If you are an animal lover or have a pet I would highly recommend this class.

Four weeks until I go back to the Biggest Loser Resort again. Oh boy! I feel like I have back tracked a lot. I’m looking at experiencing my emotions instead of stuffing them with food and drink. It is an interesting, yet difficult process. I guess I really do just ignore most of my unpleasant emotions, masking them with a happy face, a bowl of spaghetti and a glass or two of wine. The challenging part will be experiencing my emotions and then working through them, rather than stuffing them. This should help unleash my weight release progress. I am reading this book called the Anatomy of Peace, that is really helping me understand some of my emotions, and feeling and how to work with them, and the other people involved. Great book – I highly recommend it.

Tomorrow I start on my three day intensive cleanse. Oh boy! This should be interesting. I am probably so toxic since I have been off track on my healthy eating for a couple of weeks now. I’ll let you know how it goes. I haven’t decided if I am going to only drink juice, or eat only veggies and fruit, or just eat a healthy diet. According to the instructions you can eat what you want, but it would probably be more effective drinking juice or eating only veggies and fruit.

No comments: