About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Wilderness Trail Tomorrow..........

Finally.....I am going to hike the Wilderness Trail in Claremont. I am excited and a little apprehensive. Not so much because of the hiking, but because of snakes. I was at Trade Joe's this evening when I ran into my old Pilates instructor, Joni, and we started talking about hiking. She told me she was hiking near the same area today and she encountered many snakes. Not liking that so much! She said to go early. I hope 8 a.m. is early enough! Yikkkesss... What is life without a little adventure...oh I hope not! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: