About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tip from the website Edible Godess

Goddess Beauty Tip ~ Envision your body exactly as you want it. Use your mind to manifest all that you want for yourself. It can be done, you must commit, and see yourself as you want to be!

Hmmmmm....something to add to my Delegations!

No comments: