About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Women, Food and God

Great book! I have been reading this book, along with about four other ones, and I am really getting a lot out of what it says. It is amazing it seems like the author is speaking directly to me. Now that is a good book!

This morning I had a kick butt boxing workout and then dancing tonight. I am back on track. But, I sure am seeing a pattern, which I am going to change. I my Breaking Through Barriers conference call last night we discussed many things - a couple I am gong to share now. One is pretty obvious and I know it is true - Exercising in the morning is a catalyst to a good day. And, I do know that. I just need to do it everyday - even if only for 30 minutes. The second thing is don't beat yourself up for the past - for example if you don't work out one day, don't not eat well because you didn't work out. And, on the other hand if you ate bad in the morning, don't not workout. Don't have an all or nothing attitude. It is a lifestyle and you won't always to everything perfect, but just keep going. You have control of what you do NOW in this moment!

No comments: