About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Planes, delays and shuttles

I am here at the Biggest Loser Resort again -actually wondering why I decided to come again. LOL! No really I know why I am here because I am making a lifestyle change. I changing the way I look at life, food and exercise and this experience is going to jump start me back into my healthy lifestyle. I hate to admit it - but I have been way off track every weekend and some weekdays too. But, this should do the trick and then I will be home for four weeks and then to the new Biggest Loser Resort in Malibu in September. I can do this! I rode over from Las Vegas in the shuttle with four other ladies that were coming to the resort too. I could feel their fear at what was to come. It sure is a lot less scary being here when you know what do expect. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. First thing is a two and a half hour hike at 6:30 a.m. I'm sure glad it is early because it is sweltering here. So, tomorrow I will let you know how the hike goes and how all the other classes are. I'm hoping I loose at least another seven pounds this week. I'm hoping for ten. We shall see!! More tomorrow.....

No comments: