About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seven more days.....

I missed my walk this morning - 6:30 a.m. is really early on a weekend. And, I guess I didn't hear my alarm. Darn it! Anyway, I am starting to think about packing for the Biggest Loser Resort - only seven more days - a week from tomorrow. And, I am off to Utah! Then after my week at the resort Steve and I are going to Las Vegas for a few days. He is picking me up at the resort - I am flying there then he is coming to get me and whisk me off to Las Vegas for a couple of nights. That will be interesting after a week of eating healthy and mega exercise. My plan is to still eat healthy in Las Vegas and I'm sure we will be walking a lot while we are there. So, tomorrow I will start packing because I know next week will be a very busy week for me work wise.

No comments: