About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Running?...okay jogging...

I went running today...okay jogging on the treamill during one of the clases here! I also went on another awesome hike this morning - it really is so beautiful here. Really an amazing place to hike. Today's hike was only about two hours long because we took a shuttle to the hike location. Then it was stretch class again, another lecture on how to eat well at a restaurant - now that can be a challenge! Then lunch and three more classes - water interval class, total body toning and then cardio intervals. Guess which one I ran in? Cardio Intervals! I decided that I needed to get on that treadmill and do it! It was tough, really tough - thought I was gonna puck, but I did it. Alas, now I am very, very tired.

I also had a little epiphany today that I need to be more accountable to my blog readers and do what I set out to do in this blog create a healthy lifestyle for myself and inspire others. I realize at times I have let you all down with saying I was going to do something and then not doing it - something I am, unfortunately very familiar with when it comes to myself. But, I usually have Integrity when it comes to others. Well, I realized today that I really haven't had Integrity towards you. But, this is going to change this blog is now going to be filled with more integrity. Yes. That means no more saying I am going to do something - like hike with Kimiko or go to Pilates, or eat healthy or whatever it is. Now if I will treat this blog and its readers as if you are all royalty! So, I hope you look forward to more inspiration and more exciting posts from me. Thanks to all of you for reading!!!

No comments: