About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boot Camp....ouch...ouch....ouch

Okay. So you all know I went to the Biggest Loser Resort for a week and worked out for 7 hours a day - then why in the heck am I so sore from one hour of boot camp at 6:30 a.m. this morning? Oh my goodness. My butt, and legs are killing me. My guess is the fact I actually did some squats and lunges - at the resort my knee was bugging be so I opted out of those and did cardio instead. So, tomorrow boot camp is at 5:30 a.m. - am I crazy? Well, we already know the answer to that.

Tonight I made some nummy fried zucchini - I know fried sounds bad - but not so bad when you use just a little olive oil and a non-stick pan. They were so good. I need to get out an pick some more veggies tomorrow and then weed, weed, weed my garden. It is almost time to plant my Fall/Winter veggies.

No comments: