About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Boo Hoo...no loss!

I guess I am paying for my sins last weekend - I actually gained two pounds this week after my adventures in Las Vegas. Argh! I ate well when I returned and exercised, but I still gained. Maybe it is the GMO foods. Or maybe it is just that I consumed way too much in the way of both food and drink. My own fault for not monitoring myself - lesson learned - can't just eat and drink everything and anything for three days and not expect to pay. I knew I would have a setback. And, here is the first one. Okay I paid!!!! I am already over it and on to next week. In my class last night a few of the guys in the class had done the Mud Run and told me it was really fun. That makes me feel a little better about the prospect of running a 6K in the mud. Tomorrow I am going to do my Euclid walk...and some jogging too!!

No comments: