About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Baby Boy and interesting quotes

I had a busy, busy day, which included a kick butt workout early this morning. The baby was born last night at 12:34 a.m. - its a boy!!!

I had a very interesting class tonight. On the desktop of the classroom computer was the following a document with the following quotes - pretty weird considering it is a business classroom. All this information is exactly what is in the book I was talking about on Monday - Infinite Possibilities. I'm going to really use these concepts to achieve my weight release and other things in my life. I'll let you know how it works. You should give a go too!!

Weigh in tomorrow and then Vegas Baby. That will be a test of my willpower!

“The predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like, consequently, the mental attitude will invariably attract such conditions as correspond to its nature.” Charles Haanel

“You create your own universe as you go along” Winston Churchill

“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” Buddha

“If it is a new thought to you that gratitude brings your whole mind into closer harmony with the creative energies of the Universe, consider it well, and you will see that it is true.” Wallace Wattles

“What the power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.” Alexander Graham Bell

“Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” Genevieve Behrend

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein

“Whatever the mind….can conceive it can achieve.” W. Clement Stone

“What you resist persists.” Carl Jung

“The essence of this law is that you must think abundance; see abundance, feel abundance, believe abundance. Let no thought of limitation enter your mind.”
Robert Collier

“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.”
Henry Ford

“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.”
Joseph Campbell

“The secret is the answer to all that has been, all that is, and all that will ever be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: