About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Working out, Cardio and Dancing

Okay. Now I am very tired. First I did my hour work out with my trainer. Then I came home and did some work. Yes. I do work! Then I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of cardio - 30 on the stationary bike and 15 on the treadmill. Then I came back and did some more work, picked up Makayla from school and took her to CCD, and then picked her back up. And, then Steve and I went for an hour long dance lesson - RUMBA, RUMBA... and a little CHA, CHA, CHA, and now this lady is ready to hit the hay. But, first I am going to see what is happening on The Biggest Looser. Just doing 2 hours and 45 minutes of exercise today, I have a new appreciation of what the contestants on that show do each day. But, that is what it takes!!! Okay one of the ladies on the show that was sent home for a month and came back lost 25 pounds. Hmmmm...maybe I DO really need to push it more!

No comments: