About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need a kick in the butt

Sometimes it is just really hard to work out. This morning was one of those days for me. I went to my work out and it was so, so, so difficult - maybe because I did so much walking and gardening over the weekend. I really felt like my body just could not do the exercises. It was odd, or shall I say I was odd, or I mean off. I'm not sure what it was - but, boy was I a whiner. I made it through, but I was exhausted. Didn't have dancing lessons tonight either. I feel like I am getting a little off track and like I need a kick in the butt to get back on track. Anyone have any advice to get me back on track? Help! I'm not on the verge of quitting, but I could use some advice. Again, it just seems like such a long road, and since I gained instead of lost last week, I am feeling, well, a little lost and unmotivated. I still see the looming Mud Run in my minds eye, but Argh....Hopefully, my biorythm is just off today!!

No comments: