About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Running on the Treadmill, Argh!

Oh my gosh to I have a ways to go to be able to do the Mud Run. I ran for the first time today on the treadmill. And, oh boy am I sore now. Okay. I know it will get better and easier, right? I sure hope so. I am going to start a running/fitness plan next week on top of my other workouts. Dancing tonight was fun - Rumba and Meringue. I am making my running playlist for my iPod tonight. That should help keep me in motion. I sure hope it helps! I am realizing more and more that the Mud Run is going to be challenging for me – but, I know I can and will do it!!

No comments: