About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

go-Organic Garden Party

Yesterday was the first time that I did not blog since the beginning of my journey on January 1st of this year. Ooopppssss....and sorry. I had a super busy day yesterday with having a gro-Organic garden party at my house. Karen, the president of the company, gave us all some great information about organic foods and how to eat healthier and have great foods grown right in our own backyards. It was a great party!! Then today I went to go see The Color Purple with my good friend, Michele, and Donna and Colleen. Then it was dinner at PF Chang's. Nummy!!! Probably will need some extra cardio tomorrow to make up for that!!! Nighty Night!!!

No comments: