About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working out and Dancing and Taxes, argh!

Today was a pretty good day. Worked out this morning and had dancing lessons this evening. I think I am finally actually getting better at dancing. We worked on perfecting our Cuban moves....yes that means shaking your booty Latin style. Who would think that would be such a workout for your back. Oh boy it is! I think we both need a little more practice with this. LOL! We also went to get our taxes done today...that is always a fun day, right? I mean, NO! Of course, we still need to get our CPA our expenses - because the are in a big ball in a box in my office. I started to sort everything out today, and boy I know what I will be doing this weekend, of course, when I am not training, or running or doing whatever it is I am doing to further my journey. I bet exercising is going to look really good this weekend - anything but putting those expenses in the spreadsheet.ARGH!

No comments: