About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another day of FUNK

Okay. This is not good. This is the second day of the terrible FUNK. I must get past this. I didn't even go to teach tonight. I called in sick, which I never do. And, I am sick, but not too sick to have taught. I guess my mind and body are rebelling and the food fest continues. Oh please make this go away. On a happy note today I had a little dog visitor for Cleo. I found a puppy in front of my house this morning. The little gal stayed all day and played with Cleo. This afternoon I walked around the neighborhood with Cleo and the puppy, who I named Ginger, to find her parents, and as I was walking down the street a little boy came running up to me saying "Bailey, Bailey." So, "Ginger," "Bailey," went home to her family tonight. It was so cute to watch her run around with Cleo all day. My friend Alysia told me that Cleo told her she wanted a friend, and that was so evident today. I guess I need to search out a pal for Cleo soon. And, FUNK be gone....please Universe, please!!!!

No comments: