About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Game on!!!!

We took Stacy to the airport this morning at 5:30 a.m. – boy was that early. I think I am still on the old time!!! We had a great family meal last night for the last night of Stacy’s visit and I hate to say it but I ate very, very badly – but it was oh so good. But, I can get back on track now – no more excuses and challenges with eating out and family meals. I am excited because we are going to have a mini Biggest Looser Challenge within the family starting on April 1st – that should give me some good incentive because I DO NOT LIKE TO LOOSE IN A CHALLENGE OR GAME!!!! As those who know me well know!! Game on everyone!!!!

I worked in my garden today, which was really fun. I planted peppers – purple and red. I didn’t know there was such thing as a purple pepper. I should be interesting to see what they look and taste like. I also bought some corn, strawberry, cantaloupe, and an heirloom tomato plants to plant. I will be planting those tomorrow, plus some flowers for my baskets. Monday Prosperity Princesses is here at my house – so I think we will have the meeting in the backyard in the beauty of Spring!!!

No comments: