About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lost one pound

Tonight was our first weigh in. I lost a pound, but Toni lost two. So, I am going to have to pick up my action in this contest. Tomorrow I am going to do the Euclid walk and dancing, then the next day run/walk at the gym. I have to get my game on to win this thing. One of the things that was said at my workshop on the weekend that really made an impact on me was "eat intuitively" - which makes sense because our bodies know what they need. I think mine is just so out of tune that it doesn't always recognize what it needs. I am getting better about this though. The more I eat healthy the more my body craves health food. I haven't had my Kale shake for a few days and my greens - my body is screaming give me my greens and Kale shake. Who would have thought I'd be saying that!!

No comments: