About this blog

This is a new decade for all of us and will be a new journey for me as I turn the corner on my forties into the realm of my fifties. Hard to believe. I invite you to follow my health and fitness journey as I reach my goal of wearing a size 10-12 while I am 50 years old. I know this will be a blog filled with joys, accomplishments, and probably even some setbacks, but the over all goal will be to keep going, keep moving, keep releasing weight to be a fit and healthy 50-year-old.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not only am I sick, but I am also in a big FUNK

I missed another day of posting yesterday purely because I was in a FUNK. I am trying with all my might to get out of this bummer I am on - being sick does not help at all. Even watching the Biggest Looser last night didn't catapult me out of this. Usually that show is good for a huge boost of motivation for me. I am doing everything I can to get better - lots of Emergen C, Airborne, Zycam, and I even used the Nettie Pot for the first time. That is a weird experience! I am hoping today will be the last day of my FUNK so I can move on with my journey. Needless to say I have been eating everything and anything I can find around the house - most of it bad and have not done one minute of exercise since Pilates at 9:30 a.m. on Monday. And, at my weigh in on Monday. I had gained two pounds. So, I am down only 8 pounds after two months on the journey. I really need to re-evaluate what I am doing. Maybe my body just needed a rest. Or maybe the emotional things that happened a week or so ago are taking their toll physically now. Whatever the case - Make this go away! Please Universe...make this FUNK go away.

No comments: